SEVEN REASONS FOR STUDENTS TO JOIN PTSA
1. To gain leadership experience that you will utilize for the rest of your life
2. So that YOU get to decide how your school can serve and affect YOU
3. To receive access to scholarships
4. To enjoy benefits and discounts
5. To share your own ideas and let your voice be heard
6. To positively impact your community through service (most schools require community service hours in order to graduate)
7. To make a difference for your generation and the following generations to come.
THIS MONTH EVENTS
We will let you know as soon as details are confirmed
Thank you to everyone that helped us celebrate our teachers and their wonderful efforts during such a challenging year!!!
It was a magical night thanks to the help of all of our volunteers...We hope you liked it!!!
TOBACO TUESDAY TAKEOVER WEBINAR EVENT - LUNG ASSOCIATION
Episode 33- Tobacco Tuesday Takeover with the American Lung Association
Pierra Moise and Loralee Olejnik from the American Lung Association give some insight on the work they are doing to combat secondhand smoke and are joined by special guest, Janan Moein, a young vaping prevention advocate who survived EVALI. Janan has been featured in the New York Times, sharing his story in the connection of COVID-19 and vaping.
SECURITY UPDATES FOLLOW US HERE
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS IN HOTELS AND STORES
Hampton Inn discounts for grads
THANK YOU TO OUR DONOR
Tuba Kazan Ibrahim
Thank you for your fantastic Nursing Assistant Training Program at San Diego Medical College
EHS PTSA 2020 - 2021 BOARD MEMBERS
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT