SEVEN REASONS FOR STUDENTS TO JOIN PTSA
1. To gain leadership experience that you will utilize for the rest of your life
2. So that YOU get to decide how your school can serve and affect YOU
3. To receive access to scholarships
4. To enjoy benefits and discounts
5. To share your own ideas and let your voice be heard
6. To positively impact your community through service (most schools require community service hours in order to graduate)
7. To make a difference for your generation and the following generations to come.
Eastlake High School PTSA receives 2019 Chula Vista Award in the local Organization category.
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERY MEMBER OF THE PTSA
TOGETHER WE MADE THIS HAPPEN!!!
THIS MONTH EVENTS
COFFEE WITH THE PRINCIPAL
Dr. Cooke will be sending emails reminding everyone when he will be having his virtual conferences and you will need to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the dates confirmed by Dr. Cooke for this year:
AUG 24th 5.00 pm
START SMART DRIVE
Are your kids starting to drive?
If you want a discount for your car insurance your kid should attend this class.
Zoom ID meeting to be disclosed soon.
For more information press HERE
AUG 27th 5.00 pm
Managing Back to School Anxiety Webinar
Join Kara Kohnen, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Clinical Director at Grow Through Life Counseling along with Fusion Academy San Diego for an informative webinar on teen anxiety amidst COVID-19. Kara will be addressing how to recognize anxiety symptoms, including back to school anxiety and other events impacting youth anxiety. She will also provide coping strategies to help teens and parents manage worries and have a successful start to the school year.
About our speaker: Kara Kohnen
Kara Kohnen is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) who has over 18 years of experience working with children, teens and families in behavioral health. Kara's areas of expertise include: parenting, behavior modification, ADHD, Learning Disorders and high functioning Autism. She enjoys working with younger patients and frequently works with families as part of the treatment process.
Thursday, August 27th
Zoom Meeting ID to be disclosed soon
SECURITY UPDATES FOLLOW US HERE
EHS PTSA 2020 - 2021 BOARD MEMBERS
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT