SEVEN REASONS FOR STUDENTS TO JOIN PTSA
1. To gain leadership experience that you will utilize for the rest of your life
2. So that YOU get to decide how your school can serve and affect YOU
3. To receive access to scholarships
4. To enjoy benefits and discounts
5. To share your own ideas and let your voice be heard
6. To positively impact your community through service (most schools require community service hours in order to graduate)
7. To make a difference for your generation and the following generations to come.
Eastlake High School PTSA receives 2019 Chula Vista Award in the local Organization category.
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERY MEMBER OF THE PTSA
TOGETHER WE MADE THIS HAPPEN!!!
THIS MONTH EVENTS
COFFEE WITH THE PRINCIPAL
Dr. Cooke will be sending emails reminding everyone when he will be having his virtual conferences and you will need to RSVP to email@example.com
These are the dates confirmed by Dr. Cooke for this year:
OUR PTSA VAPING PRESENTATION WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS!!!
If you or anyone in your family needs more support dealing with this problem please feel free to contact
Pierra Moise, MPH
Specialist | Advocacy
American Lung Association in California
2020 Camino Del Rio N, Suite 200 | San Diego, CA 92108
O: 619-213-1329 | C: 310-213-6902
Lung HelpLine: 1-800-LUNGUSA
Health Promotions Specialist | Health Promotions
American Lung Association
SECURITY UPDATES FOLLOW US HERE
EHS PTSA 2020 - 2021 BOARD MEMBERS
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT